Get ready for a heck of a good time on April 29th when Bay Shore holds our main fundraiser! There will be fun for all at this church-wide event held right after worship service. Games for kids, lasso trick demonstrations, chili-tastings and more. Get some raffle tickets and take a chance on some of our exciting items.
Our chuck wagon will be loaded with sandwiches, chips, and pies and more! Listen to our Robert York delight us with hoedown music while we eat and catch a view of our new Bay Shore Church video about the heart of our church. And that is what this is all about – our fellowship, and supporting the great programs we enjoy.
John Keisler will keep things moving as master of ceremonies. Once again, our fantastic auctioneer, Jim Nye, will conduct the live auction filled with dinners, trips and one-of-a-kind experiences. Now, how can all of this fun be possible for a $10 ticket (max $40 for families?) Well lots of folks have worked hard to bring this hoedown to ya’ll.
So here is what you need to know:
- To get your tickets = $10 each or $40 per family.
- Will be sold in the Fellowship Hall Sunday the 15th and 22nd by the script table.
- Or the morning of the event outside the Fellowship Hall
- To volunteer – email Diane Donaldson at firstname.lastname@example.org or come Saturday afternoon at 1 pm to set up or stay after the event to help with the clean-up
- We are looking for a few more great things to raffle off – please contact Diane
- Most Important is to come and make this a fun time of fellowship (we’ll be done by 1 pm)
The Fundraising Committee